Lee Rasch founded LeaderEthics in March 2018, a non-profit/non-partisan organization committed to promoting ethical leadership among elected officials. He serves as the Executive Director of the organization. Prior to this experience, he served as President of Western Technical College from 1989 to 2017. Throughout his career, he has actively promoted ethical leadership development, continuous improvement, economic development and sustainability. He has written numerous articles and extensively provided presentations on these topics. Lee chaired the Legislative Committee for the Wisconsin Technical College System for more than 15 years.
Lee Rasch is also a member of the recently-formed Wisconsin Advisory Council for Keep Our Republic (KOR)
, a nonpartisan civic action organization dedicated to strengthening the checks and balances of our nation’s electoral system. Founded in 2020, KOR is focusing outreach efforts in several key states to help educate the public, challenge complacency and restore a sense of engagement at the community level.
• Intro to Keep Our Republic
• League of Women Voters: Democracy Truth Project
• Wisconsin Elections Commission video: Election Security 101
• The Brookings Institution: How AI will transform 2024 elections
• Wisconsin Examiner: Kathy Bernier's Election 101 is in session